Safely weld and assemble parts per quality and design requirements in the construction of Safety Storage’s products.
Essential Functions (other duties may be assigned):
1. Follow blueprints and approved work instructions for assembly and welding of components.
2. Accurately mark and measure parts/pieces with a tape measure or other approved instruments as required.
3. Safely perform quality weld operations according to prints/specifications using Mig Welders.
Successfully use or operate ladders, hand tools, power drills, screw guns, power saw, plasma cutter, overhead cranes, utility knife, grinder, saws, various other power tools, Mig and Wire Welders, tape measure and other equipment as required. .
4. Weld mild steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel and aluminum.
5. Safely perform assembly operations including steel, drywall, and other components according to standards.
6. Perform quality test and weld certification as required.
7. Successfully adhere to safety rules and company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Leave a Reply