Compact, portable, steel pallets – Safe-T-Pallets™ are easily re-locatable hazardous chemical spill containment pallets that permit 55-gallon drums to be moved with a forklift and positioned close to point of use applications, as needed. The Safe-T-Pallets are designed to optimize transfer and dispensing of small quantities of hazardous flammable, acid or corrosive materials. Convenient one-, two-, three- and four-drum sizes are designed for placement in limited space areas to facilitate your processing and manufacturing operations.
- Continuously welded heavy-gauge sheet steel with structural channel
- Secondary spill containment
- Chemical and corrosion-resistant epoxy coating
- No foundation required, when positioned on a flat surface
- Convenient forklift openings for easy re-location movability
- Steel grating over an extra-large sized secondary containment sump
- Nominal Dimensions: 34”L x 34”W x 17”H
- Area: 8SF
- Drum Capacity: 1
- Spill Containment: 65 gallons
- Tare Weight: 120 lbs.
- Nominal Dimensions: 54”L x 26”W x 17”H
- Area: 10SF
- Drum Capacity: 2
- Spill Containment: 79 gallons
- Tare Weight: 142 lbs.
Model SP3 (stores 3 drums 1 x 3)
- Nominal Dimensions: 78”L x 26”W x 17”H
- Area: 14SF
- Drum Capacity: 3
- Spill Containment: 114 gallons
- Tare Weight: 197 lbs.
Model SP4 (stores 4 drums 1 x 4)
- Nominal Dimensions: 104”L x 26”W x 17”H
- Area: 19SF
- Drum Capacity: 4
- Spill Containment: 146 gallons
- Tare Weight: 249 lbs.