P-Series palletized hazardous material storage lockers from SAFETY STORAGE® are designed to permit fast, efficient forklift loading and unloading of flammable and hazardous materials and chemicals stored on pallets. These versatile pallet storage lockers offer convenient access for simplified material handling and safe containment.
P-Series palletized hazardous material storage lockers feature durable, chemical-resistant coated surfaces and convenient forklift openings for ease of relocation.
P-Series Lockers are available in a range of sizes to accommodate from 2 pallets (8 drums) to 36 pallets (144 drums).
- First tier secondary containment sumps
- Pallet loading supports
- Exterior grounding connection
- Hold-down brackets
- Open channel base construction for visual inspection
- Custom colors available
- Air vents
- Hazard classification placards and NFPA 704 signage
P-Series Pallet Storage Optional Accessories:
- Upper tier secondary containment
- Chemical resistant High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) sump liners
- Removable galvanized steel grating
- Removable fiberglass grating
- Pre-engineered* dry chemical fire suppression systems
- Interior lighting*
- Liquid level detection system*
- Electromechanical exhaust ventilation systems*
- Outward swinging doors (padlockable)
- Sliding doors (padlockable)
- Dual access
* Explosion Proof and Non-Explosion-Proof available.